We have revamped our flow of adding New Experiences to our platform, dividing it into 2 basic sections:
1. Adding Basic Details
2. Adding an Option for you experience
Here's how you can do it:
Step 1: Log in to Hub
Log in to your Hub Account using your credentials.
Step 2: Click on the New Experience button at the top right of your screen
Step 3: Start by filling in the basic details section for your experience.
On the first page, enter the following:
- Name of the experience
- Internal reference code/name of the experience
- City where the experience is located
- Link to the experience (can be on your website or any other OTAs)
Step 4: Select the category of the experience.
This can be anything, including Tickets, Tours, Transportation, among others.
Step 5: Select the sub-category for the experience.
Note: Each category will have a different sub-category please make sure to select the correct information that is relevant to your experience
Step 6: Fill in the Know Before You Go section:
First, fill in the Requirement and Accessibility page where need to enter the following details:
- Type of voucher that the customer needs to carry
- Format of the voucher that will be delivered by Headout to the customers
- Time before the activity/start of the experience that the customer should report
- Dress code for the activity or experience
- Things customers are allowed to carry to the experience
- Accessibility features that are available at the experience for the customers
Step 7: Upload high-quality photos to help customers visualize the experience.
You can use the Preview section at the top right corner of the screen to review how these photos will appear on our Headout Website.
Note: For best results, make sure you upload at least 5 photos and the photos have:
- a minimum resolution of 1200x800 pixels
- a minimum size of 350 KBs
- variety of details and angles, including photos of people in action
- candid moments that accurately illustrate the experience
- good image quality - no heavy filters, distortions, overlaid text, or watermarks
With this, you have submitted all the basic information that is required for the experience.
You can always take a pause and complete the listing later, you can click on Save&Exit and revisit the listing later