The Finance Tab can be accessed by clicking on Settings on the Profile section of your Hub account.
The banking information you enter in the Finance tab will be used to handle all finances and payouts. It is important that these details are filled in correctly to avoid any discrepancies.
You can update and manage the following fields:
- PoC Details: Here you can fill in the details of your team member who handles the finance and all finance related queries
- Account Number: The account in which we will be doing the payout
- Routing Number/SWIFT: This helps us in Identifying the bank. The routing number is composed of nine digits, while the SWIFT code is alphanumeric. You can fill up the required details as per the country you are doing the business in
- Account Beneficiary: The name of the person/company on whose name the bank account is registered
- Payout Settlement Currency: The currency that will be used for payouts to the above account
- Payout Frequency: You can select the following options on the drop-down menu: Weekly, Bi-weekly and Monthly.
Any change/update you make here is directly reflected on our internal system.