You must have at least one option for every experience. You can create additional options or duplicate the existing ones at a later time.
Step 1: Fill in the name of the option
Step 2: Mention the inclusions and exclusions for the given experience
Step 3: If you provide hotel transfers from specific hotels, enter the name of the hotel or upload a CSV file of all the hotel names.
Step 4: Fill in details of how the experience will be booked:
- Freesale - No confirmation required for such booking; we directly provide the booking confirmation to customers
- API Connection - Bookings are done via an API platform
- On Request (Email) - We send you an intimation email and only upon your confirmation, we confirm the customers ticket
- Portal - We book the tickets via your B2B portal.
Depending upon the method you select, fill in the relevant information -
Step 5: Fill in details about your cancellation and reschedule policy
Is cancellation/ rescheduling allowed for the experience? What is the time window given for cancellation/ rescheduling?
Step 6: Select the pax type and define their age range.
Now the final step is to create Schedule for the option that you have filled the details for:
Here's how to fill in the schedule details:
Step 1: Fill in the Name and the Date range for which the schedule will run.
Step 2: Enter the time slots of the experience
- Duration type - Can customers stay for a fixed period of time, or indefinitely?
- Entry type - Can customers enter anytime during the operating hours or at a fixed time?
- Venue operating hours - Set the time ranges during which guests can visit the venue.
Step 3: Enter the pricing for the different pax types. You do not need to enter the price here if you are connected with us on API
Step 4: Enter the availability for the different pax types. You do not need to enter the availability here if you are connected with us on API
Step 5: Click on Save and you are done.
Note: You can also create more options for the given experience. Here, you can create a new option from scratch or duplicate any previous option.
If you do not have more options, you have successfully submitted all details for the given experience. You can click on the Preview Button at the top right corner to see how your experience will show on the Headout Page.
Finally, you can click on Submit for review and our team will look into the submitted experience.