The Customer reviews and ratings dashboard allows you to monitor customer satisfaction and experience in real-time. You'll also be able to identify customer pain points and prioritize improvements with actionable insights.
This information is easy to view, sort, slice, and dice for your relevant team to use and improve our mutual customer experience.
What can you do:
- See reviews and ratings data for a selected date range. Note: The date range will filter for the dates the review was received on and not the experience date.
- See your overall average rating for that time period.
- See the number of 1-star, 2-star, and 5-star ratings your experiences have received.
- A search filter to view ratings and reviews at a product level.
- Filter and sort options to see the most recent reviews you received or sort them according to ratings.
You can access the Reviews and Rating Dashboard from the left side of the experience page.