You can now manage all of your team members' contact and critical information in one place. This allows us to contact the appropriate team on your end, making communication easier. It also streamlines our daily operations and billing.
Please keep in mind that the information you enter here is directly stored in our database and used by our system for daily transactions. Please enter accurate information into your Hub account.
Here's how you can do it:
Log in to your Hub account.
You can access the account management page by clicking on the profile icon in the top right corner and by clicking on Settings
On the Settings page, you can find different tabs for different functions. Business and escalations, Operations, Finance, and Bookings.
Business & Escalation
1. Business Contacts:
Here, you can update/fill in the contact information of your team member who is the main business point of contact on your end.
This is the main contact point for the Headout Business Team.
2. Escalation Contact:
The contact information of your team member who handles customer escalations. All or any customer escalation we receive for your products will be sent to this email address.
3. Company Details:
Here, you need to put on your website the country of your business. In case you have multiple locations, you can mention the main headquarters info here.
Note: In case of multiple point-of-contacts for any of the functions mentioned above, you can click on the Add more contact button and fill in the relevant information.
1. Operation contact:
Here, you can update/fill in the details of your team member, which handles the operation (tickets, rescheduling/cancellation etc.). This person will be our primary point of contact for any operation-related query.
2. Working hours:
Fill in the appropriate time slot for which this team/person will be available for us to get in touch with.
You can update and manage the following info:
- PoC Details: Here you can fill in the details of your team member who handles the finance and all finance related queries
- Account Number: The account in which we will be doing the payout
- Routing Number/SWIFT: This helps us in Identifying the bank. The routing number is composed of nine digits, while the SWIFT code is alphanumeric. You can fill up the required details as per the country you are doing the business in.
- Account Beneficiary: The name of the person/company on whose name the bank account is registered.
- Payout Settlement Currency: The currency that will be used for payouts to the above account
- Payout Frequency: You can select the following options on the drop-down menu: Weekly, Bi-weekly and Monthly.
Images Drive: Here you can manage and upload the google drive link of all the images/videos for all the experiences that you have with us.
Price List: Upload your latest rate sheet with the necessary pricing information for the experiences you have with us
Booking Completion Method: Here you can check the fulfillment type with which you are partnered with us.